A performance road shoe with premium fit and features
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.Privacy Notice
The email you entered is invalid.
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
The latest iteration of our popular PRO Road shoe offers slipper-like fit and a high level of stiffness, in a sophisticated package. Perforated synthetic leather is bonded together to form a sleek, strong, and breathable upper, while a pair of BOA® L6C dials give riders the ability to make independent micro-adjustments to the mid and forefoot for a perfect fit. Soft TX lace guides replace the traditional BOA cables to eliminate pressure points on the top of the foot. For maximal power transfer, this shoe is built off the 1:1® PRO Carbon Power Plate. It has been carefully designed to concentrate material where it matters most for stiffness, with ventilation zones where it’s not needed. An ergonomically-designed, dual-density footbed provides optimal support, pedaling efficiency and comfort, so you can go far and go fast.
- Perforated synthetic leather upper is durable and breathable
- BOA® Fit System with dual L6C dials for zonal adjustment
- Soft TX lace guides eliminate pressure and hotspots
- 1:1® PRO Carbon Power Plate drops weight and adds ventilation, without sacrificing stiffness
- Dual density 1:1® footbed is ergonomically designed to provide optimal support, pedaling efficiency and comfort
- 252 grams per shoe (size 42)
Upper: 95% rubber/plastic, 5% textile, Bottom: 98% carbon fiber, 2% steel
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.