This sleek road shoe offers two or three bolt cleat versatility
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.Privacy Notice
The email you entered is invalid.
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
With its sleek synthetic leather upper and composite sole, the Attack rivals other road shoes at twice the price. The heavily perforated synthetic leather upper uses low profile bonding for a highly breathable and super comfortable fit. An L6E BOA® dial provides quick fit micro-adjustments through the mid-foot while a strap provides set-and-forget independent adjustment at the forefoot. One of the biggest downsides to road shoes is how slippery they can be off the bike, so to make walking easier, the heel incorporates an EVA rubber heel bumper with a 1cm rise for more confidence on cafe floors. For maximum versatility, the sole is set up to give you the option to use a two-bolt or a three-bolt cleat. If you’re ready to step up to a dedicated road shoe, put the Attack on your list.
- Perforated synthetic leather upper is durable and breathable
- BOA® Fit System with dual L6C dials for zonal adjustment
- Soft TX lace guides eliminate pressure and hotspots
- 1:1® PRO Carbon Power Plate drops weight and adds ventilation, without sacrificing stiffness
- Dual density 1:1® footbed is ergonomically designed to provide optimal support, pedaling efficiency and comfort
- 252 grams per shoe (size 42)
Upper: 100% rubber/plastic, Bottom: 71% nylon plastic, 23% carbon fiber, 4% rubber, 2% steel
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.