Our most advanced big ride MTB shoe.
Simply put, the X-Alp Elevate is a mountain bike shoe for mountain biking. It’s not focused on power transfer at the expense of walkability, nor it is a skate-style shoe with cleats attached. Our premier mountain bike shoe is designed for comfort and efficiency on rides that you will describe to your friends as “epic.” We updated the X-Alp Elevate with features that make it lighter, more comfortable, and even more capable of exploring the trails less traveled. All-day rides are as much about efficiency as durability, so we removed weight from the synthetic leather tongue and upper. We kept the tried and true Vibram ECOSTEP outsole with EVA cushioning so you can walk with confidence when the trail gets a bit too techy. Last but certainly not least, we added a second dial to the BOA® Fit System so you can dial in your perfect fit.
- BOA® Fit System with dual L6 dials to fine-tune fit
- Seamless synthetic upper for comfort and durability
- Perforated tongue for improved breathability
- Reinforced toe box provides impact protection
- Grippy Vibram ECOSTEP rubber outsole Midsole made with 20% renewable algae-based Bloom material
- EVA heel cushioning increases comfort and walkability
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
- Fit runs true to size
Upper: 88% rubber/plastic, 12% textile Sole: 40% rubber, 35% EVA, 23% nylon plastic, 2% steel
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.