An everyday pant with great on-bike performance
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.Privacy Notice
The email you entered is invalid.
You're in! We'll let you know when it's back.
Why not have the pant you wear for all your daily activities also be great on the bike? This versatile pant is sustainably made and constructed from a blend of organic cotton and nylon, with a touch of elastane providing two-way stretch for easy pedaling. The durable water-resistant treatment not only sheds water but resists stains as well. To improve comfort in the saddle, we rolled the inseams forward and included an adjustable waistband so you can personalize the fit. Simply rolling up the cuffs exposes high-quality reflective elements should you be out after dark, so there is no reason not to ride there.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 35mi / 56km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Straight fit
- Rolled-forward inseams for on-bike comfort
- Adjustable curved waistband improves on-bike fit
- BioViz® reflective elements for low-light visibility
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent treatment sheds light precipitation
- Secure drop-in side pocket
- Four standard pockets with hidden snap closures on the rear pockets
- Constructed from a blend of organic cotton, nylon, and elastane
- 32” inseam
68% Organic Cotton, 29% Nylon, 3% Elastane
Wash with simple detergents without additives (Clear or Free). Wash gentle cycle. Close all zippers and hook and loop closures (“Velcro”). Tumble dry low (fabric should not be hot to the touch). When in doubt (or to save energy) hang dry. Do not use dryer sheets. Products with scents, softeners, etc. will inhibit performance of technical fabrics.