Our premium gravel shoe, designed for speed.
Our premium gravel shoe blends the lightweight and stiffness of a road shoe with the durability of a mountain bike shoe. The Gravel X™ is ready for your fast gravel adventures with a full carbon sole to maximize power transfer. The glove-like fit of the 3D knit upper combined with the micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System gives the Gravel X™ unrivaled comfort on day-long rides. This knit construction and perforated tongue are breathable, lightweight and quick-drying. We know that gravel grinding can be dirty work, so we wrapped the toe and edges of the Gravel X in a scuff-resistant TPU layer and incorporated a mud-shedding open tread sole design.
- 3D knit upper for a glove-like fit
- Micro-adjustable BOA® Fit System with IP1 dial makes on the bike adjustments a breeze
- Full carbon sole maximizes power transfer
- Scuff-resistant TPU layer around toe and sides enhance durability
- Wide-spaced tread provides grip and sheds mud
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible
- Fit: Runs small; order half size up
Upper: 76% rubber/plastic, 24% textile Sole: 60% carbon fiber, 38% TPU, 2% steel
SHOE CARE AND MAINTENANCE: Clean mud off with a damp sponge and then stuff the inside of the shoes with paper to help absorb moisture and maintain shape. Never clean shoes in a washing machine. Keep the outsole clean by scrubbing with a soft brush when needed. Air dry at room temperature. Do not dry the shoes by a fire, radiator or other heat source. Do not leave them in your car on a hot day. Extreme, direct heat can cause the materials to dry out or crack. This will damage your shoes and void your warranty.