Returns & Exchanges
To start a PEARL iZUMi return or exchange, please click here. Please have your order number and billing postal code ready.
Returns: Due to COVID-19 concerns, PEARL iZUMi reserves the right to refuse any items deemed to be in an unsanitary or unsafe condition. Additionally, due to increased volume and the impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing delays in return processing.
- Final Sale Items are not eligible for return
- New and unused merchandise may be returned with the original tags attached, up to 30 days from the date of purchase for a refund. Please return item(s) in the original packaging.
- Returns will be refunded to the original card used to purchase the item(s).
- A $10 fee will apply to all returns.
- The online return process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have a printer,a local office supply store or library may be able to assist in printing.
- Return authorization is not necessary, and we do not issue RA#s for consumer returns.
Returns and exchanges are only accepted for products purchased directly through www.pearlizumi.ca.If you purchased from a retail partner or another source, then they must arrange your return or exchange.
The return form says I need to include my packing slip, but I can't find it.
Our packing slips are either in a plastic envelope on the outside of the box, or under the shipping label. If yours was under the shipping label and you cut it in half, please submit the part with your order number and item. If you have thrown away your packing list please print a copy of your order confirmation email and include that with your return.
I cut the hang tags off the garment, can I still return it?
If you have only removed the hang tags, then yes, you can still return the new and unused item. However, you will need to include the hangtags with your return so we can reattach them at the warehouse. Unfortunately, if you have also removed the sewn in white product care tags, we will be unable to accept the return.
I need to return something, but my credit card number has changed since I made my order, can I still get my refund?
If you received a new credit card number from the same issuing bank, it will not be a problem to refund your credit card. Just like all pending payment transactions carry forward onto your new card, so will your refunds.
However, if you closed the account with that issuing bank and opened a new credit card with a different bank, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before sending back your return.
I received my return email confirmation, but I don't see my refund on my statement. Are you sure it went through?
Most banks take 3-6 business days for the refunded amount to reflect in your available balance. While 3-6 business days is standard, some banks can take much longer. If you use multiple cards for your online transactions, please be sure you are checking the correct account. If you used PayPal to checkout, your refund will go back to your PayPal account. You then have the option to use that amount for any future payment via PayPal or you may transfer it to your bank account.
Additionally, due to increased volume and the impact of COVID-19, we are experiencing delays in exchange processing.
- Final sale items are not eligible for an exchange.
- If the exchanged item is no longer available the original card used to purchase will be automatically refunded for the order (excludes shipping).
- RETURNING AN EXCHANGED ITEM: While our automated system only allows for an item to be returned or exchanged one time, we are happy to help set up a return for this item. Please email email@example.com with "EXCHANGE RETURN" and our customer support team will be happy to assist.
- New and unused merchandise may be exchanged for the same item, in a new color or size, with the original tags attached.
- New items will ship once returned items have been received and processed.
- Due to COVID-19, we will return any product that appears to be worn. We reserve the right to refuse any items deemed to be in an unsanitary or unsafe condition.
- Exchanges will be accepted up to 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Please return item(s) in the original packaging.
- The online exchange process will require a printer, as you are provided a PDF to download that includes a shipping label and return document. If you do not have access to a printer, please visit your local UPS store.