Ayez toujours les oreilles et le front au chaud quand la température chute.
- P.R.O. Barrier fabric panel on forehead provide lightweight wind protection and water resistance
- P.R.O. Thermal Dry fabric provides warmth with optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odor absorption
- Ergonomic fit layers easily under bike helmets
- Low profile ponytail port allows for long hair and does not interfere with helmet retention mechanisms
- Reflective elements for low–light visibility
Main Body: 90% polyester, 10% elastane Front: 100% polyester
Made in Vietnam
USE SIMPLE DETERGENTS WITH NO ADDITIVES Never use detergents with fabric softeners, perfumes or any additive type product. The general rule of thumb is the simpler the better. Many detergents with additives leave "surfactants" behind on a fabric's fibers that inhibit the technical performance. Typically the best detergents to use will have "Clear" or "Free" in their names. Don't pour the detergent directly onto the clothing, put it in the washer first, when you start the water. If something is not functionally working, but is not dirty, try rinsing it twice in warm to hot water. This will help get rid of the harmful surfactants. READ THE CONTENT CARE LABEL: On the inside of your garment, or on the hangcard, there are instructions for the care of that individual piece. On garments this will be on a side seam or back seam label. Follow those directions. On finer fabrics, use a "Gentle" cycle. Close all zippers, attach "hook and loop" closures on gloves YOU CAN USE THE DRYER, CAREFULLY: If you use a dryer be sure to use a lower / warm heat setting (Do NOT use a commercial dryer or a "Hot" setting). This will often restore the fabric and help the water and wind repellent qualities. If in doubt, hang the clothing to dry.